Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2017, 12:35:57 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Calendar Events  |  Topic: Extra mid week event for Nov 2017 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Extra mid week event for Nov 2017  (Read 628 times)
Franky no Hair
Frank Hair of Buitre birding Holidays
ABS Member

« on: June 26, 2017, 07:13:57 pm »

Event
Extra mid week event for Nov 2017 to Fields of Huétor and  Sierra de Loja
Date
Wednesday 8th November
Meeting Point
Abades Service are on the A92 at KM 188
https://www.google.es/maps/place/%C3%81rea+de+servicio+Abades+Loja/@37.1640145,-4.1705894,16z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0xd720a77165cc0f3:0x9a345aeb077b471d!2sLoja,+Granada!3b1!8m2!3d37.2716415!4d-4.028678!3m4!1s0x0:0x2f0fc3c39e7054b0!8m2!3d37.1644885!4d-4.1697199
Time
Meet at 9.30 to leave by 9.45
Leader for the day
Mick Richardson
Directions to the meeting point
The exit to the service area is at KM189 heading east on the A92 towards Granada on the southern side of the Motorway near Loja.

Information about the meeting
the morning will be spent in the Fields of Huétor Taja., later to the Sierra de Loja.
Accommodation in the area
This is also a good place for people to stay if they wish www.cortijodetajar.es
Clothing and food
Lunch will be at the Cortijo de Tajar Hotel at Huetor Tajar.  It could be cold so bring worm clothing.
Possible birds
 Little Bustards, Stone Curlews, Azure-winged Magpies,Bluethroats, Ring Ouzels, Alpine Accentors, Fieldfares and other wintering upland species. 

For long weekends or just days birding come with me to this wonderful part of Spain visit my web site at http://www.birdinginspain.co.uk/
Franky no Hair
Frank Hair of Buitre birding Holidays
ABS Member

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 05:23:00 pm »

Hello  - i can't send a reply to the original post...... just to say that Paul and I are over in late Oct / Nov and would like to come on this trip   Best wishes  Christine

For long weekends or just days birding come with me to this wonderful part of Spain visit my web site at http://www.birdinginspain.co.uk/
elainer
ABS Member

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 10:56:59 pm »

Hi.  I will be attending this meeting and have already booked two nights at the Cortijo de Tajar. Looking forward to meeting members again. Regards. Elaine Rice
Bob Wright
Bob Wright
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 01:41:56 pm »

I will be attending.

Bob Wright

Bob Wright
Bob Wright
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 03:48:02 pm »

Claudia Tomlin will be attending.

Derek Etherton
ABS Member

Magazine editor

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 09:24:01 am »

We will both be there....
Bob Wright
Bob Wright
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 10:30:12 am »

Just heard that Paul Tritton is attending so have emailed to suggest that he comes with me.

Bob

Mick
ABS Member

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 06:40:50 pm »

Hi Everyone.

Just a quick request which will make the day go smoother, could guests who are attending this meeting please let me know in an email to lojawildlife@gmail.com if they will want to have a menu at the Cortijo de Tajar at lunch time. I can book a table in advanced and let David know how many are attending which should mean it is quicker and we can spend more time birding and less time eating or waiting for the food anyway.

Many thanks and looking forward to seeing you, Mick.

Mick Richardson, Birds, Butterflies, Dragonflies, Orchids and Wildflowers in Granada Province and beyond!

www.granadawildlife.com    THE WORK SITE.
www.lojawildlife.com        THE BLOG.
mickbirdinginspain@gmail.com      THE EMAIL.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Calendar Events  |  Topic: Extra mid week event for Nov 2017 « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length