Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 07:48:16 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Birding forum  |  General Information Wanted  |  Topic: Car Hire in Malaga « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Car Hire in Malaga  (Read 362 times)
elainer
ABS Member

« on: September 15, 2017, 12:04:29 am »

Hi all. Hope you don't mind me posting this on here. I'm coming to Andalucia for both meetings in November and staying 15 days. I usually hire a car at Malaga Airport from Avis/BA but as staying for a couple of weeks it is too expensive. Malagacar.com seems to have good reviews and are a better price. Does anybody have any experience of them or can recommend another company? As a female travelling alone who does not speak much Spanish I like to have a reliable car. Thanks for any help. Regards. Elaine
Trevor Hexter
ABS Member

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 07:17:57 pm »

Hi Elainer

Have you tried either Doyouspain or Economycarrentals.  I tend to try either of these brokers and then see who offers the best value, making sure collection is on site at the airport and not via a shuttle service.  Last thing we need when arriving late into Malaga from Stansted is a trip around the block!

On our next ABS trip for the November meeting via Malaga, Economycarrentals came up with Europcar, last time Goldcar, previously Sixt.  So far we've had no real problems, fingers crossed

Trevor
elainer
ABS Member

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 04:52:32 pm »

Thanks Trevor. I will try both of those. Elaine
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Birding forum  |  General Information Wanted  |  Topic: Car Hire in Malaga « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length