Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2017, 10:16:10 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Calendar Events  |  Topic: Punta Umbria 15 - 18 October « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Punta Umbria 15 - 18 October  (Read 166 times)
Jazzbird
ABS Member

« on: September 29, 2017, 10:13:25 am »

Can someone please tell me if this meeting is going ahead as mentioned in the MMM as we will be on holiday in Spain and would like to join the field meeting, where to meet and what time. Please reply to my Email. Thank you.

David Wilson

david.wilson200@hotmail.co.uk
Bob Wright
Bob Wright
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 10:33:36 am »

david

Meeting going ahead but all rooms taken.  However, I will email actual details as at present when I get back from the week-end and it may be possible that you can join us for a day or two if in the area.

Bob Wright

Jazzbird
ABS Member

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 07:00:26 pm »

Thank you Bob, we don't need any accommodation as we are staying in a hotel outside of Seville and would like to join you for a day.

Regards

David & Ellie Wilson 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Calendar Events  |  Topic: Punta Umbria 15 - 18 October « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length