Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 13, 2018, 07:28:51 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Forum Q and A  |  Topic: Posts have disappeared « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Posts have disappeared  (Read 6944 times)
Nick Page

« on: July 29, 2009, 04:58:25 pm »

Hi, I am a new member who wrote a couple of posts a few hours ago. They appeared but now I cant see them, is this a moderation thing or have they gone forever?

Thanks and all the best, Nick Page
Peter
'Please support ABS'
Administrator

www.spanishnature.com

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 05:06:24 pm »

Hi Nick,

Today has been one of the days! We have changed our service provider and host and yep it appears we lost anything posted earlier today. I apologise and hope (keeping all things crossed) that everything is now back to normal.

BTW a warm welcome to a usually well working and informative forum.  ::)

Please post again and I am sure things will be fine.

Peter

Peter
For great birding and wildlife tours.
www.worldwidebirdingtours.com

Articles are published on my blog: http://spanishnature.blogspot.com/
For day tours in 'my' area see: http://spanishnature.com/serrania-de-ronda.html
Nick Page

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 06:41:25 pm »

Thanks Peter,

Ill re-post them. It is really nice to have such a good forum when away from home! :)
JuanO

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 10:49:17 pm »

Sorry Nick we had problem with old host company removing members site and forum without a notice. Good we had taken some precaution against this *****. (moderated - language Juan!)

Juan
ABS - president

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:25:56 pm by Peter » Logged
JuanO

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 10:51:54 pm »

Hi Nick,

Today has been one of the days! We have changed our service provider and host and yep it appears we lost anything posted earlier today. I apologise and hope (keeping all things crossed) that everything is now back to normal.

BTW a warm welcome to a usually well working and informative forum.  ::)

Please post again and I am sure things will be fine.

Peter

Thank you Peter, very good work to get things back again. We will have the meeting soon and make our decisions what to do next with our friend.

Juan
Derek

Support ABS

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 11:43:39 am »

Sorry Nick we had problem with old host company removing members site and forum without a notice. Good we had taken some precaution against this *****. (moderated - language Juan!)

Juan
ABS - president

Sounds intriguing, curiosity is aroused! Are we allowed to ask what happened?

Derek

Derek
Support the British Trust for Ornithology (and ABS of course!)

www.bto.org
Peter
'Please support ABS'
Administrator

www.spanishnature.com

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 10:58:27 pm »

Time to move on and as you can see things are already looking better for our own efforts . Much has been learnt and in many ways time would not have been found without these past experiences forcing attention to such details. So I for one am extremely grateful for being forced into this learning curve.

Need us to host your web site anyone?  ;D

Peter

Peter

Derek

Support ABS

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 12:44:27 pm »

Time to move on and as you can see things are already looking better for our own efforts . Much has been learnt and in many ways time would not have been found without these past experiences forcing attention to such details. So I for one am extremely grateful for being forced into this learning curve.

Need us to host your web site anyone?  ;D

Peter

Impressed with the new appearance on the main site also content is building well. Top class and looking much better than before. Like the member's area too. Lot of hard work but seems to be going in very much the right direction.

Derek

Derek

www.bto.org
Peter
'Please support ABS'
Administrator

www.spanishnature.com

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 07:44:05 pm »

Impressed with the new appearance on the main site also content is building well. Top class and looking much better than before. Like the member's area too. Lot of hard work but seems to be going in very much the right direction.
Derek

Thanks Derek. I am quite pleased with how it is looking and trying hard to work on a few things to include in the Member's Area. I think the members should get some value from the main site already, but by the end of September it will have a whole lot more to offer.

Peter  :)

Peter

Derek

Support ABS

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 09:52:58 pm »

Peter

Now I know the trouble you went through I am even more impressed with the web site! For what it is worth its much better than before and you should be proud of how it looks and on the content. I don't know what others have said, but it also appears to be faster than before? Love the photo gallery.

Well done and keep the good work coming. In the end you seem to be making a better job of things than the chap/? before.

Derek

Derek

www.bto.org
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Forum Q and A  |  Topic: Posts have disappeared « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length