Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2018, 09:32:28 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Andalucia Bird Society  |  Topic: UK Bird Fair « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UK Bird Fair  (Read 3412 times)
Alf King

« on: June 28, 2013, 12:51:30 pm »

Will the Society have a presence at the Rutland Water Bird Fair in August?

Brenda
Supporting ABS
ABS Member

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 06:36:19 pm »

Hello Alf,

Yes they will. Peter Jones, Manu Mojarro, Jose Luis Sanchez, Bob Wright plus others (all members) will be there on the Andalucia Wildlife Guide stand. Marquee 8, Stand 9. They will all be representing ABS too as well as their own agendas.

Make yourself known to them if you are going!

Kind regards,

Brenda

Bob Wright
Bob Wright
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 10:23:39 pm »

Alf
Whilst the ABS will not have a stand-alone stand, if you see what I mean, there will be at le4ast four members present on mot days.  I have booked to attend on the opening day and Peter Jones along with a couple of other members will be manning their own "Andalucia Bird Guides" stand and have ABS materials with them.  Why not try and look us up if you are visiting as we shall certainly be trying to promote the (your) Society.

Bob Wright
Membership Secretary

Alf King

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 03:51:41 pm »

Thanks, I'll look you up there.

I'd also like to buy a car sticker, although the car hire companies don't seem so keen.  ;)

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Andalucia Bird Society  |  Topic: UK Bird Fair « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length