Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2018, 05:45:18 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 06:45:27 pm 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by davidmac
Dear Frank

We'll be joining you for the day on June 16th.

Looking forward to it.

David MacGowan
Jan Barwick

on: May 22, 2018, 08:12:02 pm 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by Petrea
Thanks to Pepe for showing us his work. What a good idea to involve kids and youngsters so much. I looked up the rap videos:

https://vimeo.com/117365407

And the flashmob version from Cáceres:

https://vimeo.com/117371800.

I noticed that DEMA has got one good and one bad review on Google maps. May I suggest that those of us who has got a Google account add our opinions?

And thanks to William, who organized it all so well. I promised not to blame him too much for the storm on Sunday: after all he kept it away from us until about 15:30!  ;) We seemed to stay in the "eye" of it for a long time!

Saludos
Petrea

on: May 22, 2018, 10:35:25 am 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by Peter
x

on: May 22, 2018, 10:34:57 am 
Started by Peter - Last post by Peter
x

on: May 22, 2018, 10:34:36 am 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by Peter
x

on: May 16, 2018, 02:29:53 pm 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by Trevor H
Hi Frank

Ruth and I are looking forward to attending this trip, it'll be our first visit to Zaframagon.

See you there

Regards

Trevor

on: May 16, 2018, 06:56:13 am 
Started by Ron Hatch - Last post by Ron Hatch
Hi
Can anyone help ! A local in Fuente de Piedra has found a young Long eared Owl chick on the side of the road.He has managed to keep it alive but needs a rescue center that will look after it.Does anybody have a name and telephone number for one ?
Regards Ron Hatch

on: May 15, 2018, 10:15:27 pm 
Mogens and I will be there (as also indicated in the post about the first day).

Saludos
Petrea

on: May 15, 2018, 10:14:05 pm 
Hi Frank,

Mogens and I will be there for both days!

Regards
Petrea

on: May 15, 2018, 04:44:56 pm 
Started by Peter - Last post by Peter
Please vote before the 31st August 2018. MEMBERS HAVE TO LOGIN TO VOTE

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Login with username, password and session length