Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 10:39:25 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: April 21, 2017, 07:54:13 pm 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by Katina Simmons
Hi Frank,
I am a new member and plan to join you in Doñana. Hope I can find the meeting point!

Thanks so much,
Katina

on: April 21, 2017, 05:23:24 pm 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by Jim Wardell
Hi Frank,
 Alas, I have managed to pull a hamstring muscle - how I don't know - and can't stand or walk for more than five or 10 minutes at a stretch. So Bärbl I won't be able to come tomorrow, but we wish you all great birding!
Cheers,
Jim Wardell

on: April 18, 2017, 12:31:02 pm 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by barbarajean
Hi Frank,
Mike and I are coming across from England to go to the Bird fair. We had intended to join you on the Saturday but now my brother and sister-in-law ( none members) have decided to join us for the trip which rather throws a spanner in the works. Do you know or can you recommend any guided tours that we could book or, if we've left it too late, would it be okay if they joined the ABS for just the morning perhaps? He is a very keen birder and I don't want him to be disappointed. Any suggestions? We are staying  in Coria del Rio for 3 nights.
Cheers Barbara

on: April 14, 2017, 11:15:51 pm 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by Jim Wardell
Hi Frank,
Thanks for leading the fine trip last weekend. Bärbl and I had a great time, regardless of all the wind. So we'll definitely be on board for the Doñana meeting.

on: April 13, 2017, 08:49:21 am 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by Wilkinson999
Hello,

Peter & I will be coming on saturday & bringing with us Marja Burgers.

Regards,

Helen Burgers

on: April 10, 2017, 10:25:32 pm 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by tonyc
Looking forward to joining this field trip.

Tony Carpenter

on: April 09, 2017, 09:08:31 pm 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by Pauline Horton
Hi Frank,
We will be three attending the Donana meeting.
Pauline and John Horton and Graham Leach.

on: April 09, 2017, 05:09:04 pm 
Started by Franky no Hair - Last post by geoffinsweden48
Hej Frank
We will be there and by the way thanks for Saturday,  can't blame you for the wind.

on: April 07, 2017, 06:03:39 pm 
Hello Frank,

Peter & I will be joining for this meeting.

Thanks,

Helen Burgers

on: April 07, 2017, 06:00:36 pm 
Sorry I will not be able to make the meeting tomorrow but Peter & I will be joining next week at Alhama.

Helen Burgers

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Login with username, password and session length