Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2019, 07:20:18 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Calendar Events  |  Topic: Field meeting for Aug « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Field meeting for Aug  (Read 9644 times)
johnjastrey

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 06:08:50 pm »

We would like to confirm that Grethe and John from Norway, now on vacation in Andalucia, will be joining you on the field trip this coming Saturday. We will come from Tarifa in the morning.

Good regards
Grethe & John
Trevor H
ABS Member

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 09:22:20 pm »

Hi Frank and all

Looking forward to Saturday and meeting at the carpark to the left of the Hospital site, which appears to be marked Torre Baja with a 1€ cost.  Hope that's correct as we fly tomorrow and then we won't have access to the ABS site.

Regards

Trevor
Carlos
ABS Member

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 10:05:55 pm »

Hello, probably Rocío and I could not attend the field trip tomorrow, as we have family duties in the afternoon. We'll try to be free and catch you in the next one: Tarifa.

Best wishes and happy birding,
   Carlos.
Trevor H
ABS Member

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2015, 06:56:45 pm »

Hi all

Having returned to "old blighty" on Sunday and this being our first chance to say "thank you" to all who either organised or attended this meet, we had a great day out.  Although my legs may have been sand blasted by the wind, which I'm hoping will help me run that bit faster until the hairs grow back! we both had a tremendous time.  Just went on to the www.salarte.org website and I can see that Linda has already responded to them directly on our behalf's, thanks Linda and I hope the trip write-up goes well.

Regards

Trevor
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Calendar Events  |  Topic: Field meeting for Aug « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length