Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2019, 02:55:11 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Calendar Events  |  Topic: Rolling dates for field meetings. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rolling dates for field meetings.  (Read 5323 times)
Franky no Hair
Frank Hair of Buitre birding Holidays
ABS Member

« on: January 16, 2018, 05:49:55 pm »

Rolling dates for 2019
     Date                           Location                     Leader for the day
May         18                              Osuna                                         Frank Hair
June        22                                Granada                                     TBA
July         20                                 AGM                                         TBA 
August     17                              Grazalema                                   TBA
Sept         21                              Tarifa autumn migration               TBA
October    19                              Donana                                       TBA
Nov          16                              Fuente de Piedra                          TBA
December 15                              Christmas Lunch                          TBA
January 18                      Financial meeting at Fuenta de Piedra     TBA
February 22                              Odiel Huelva                               TBA
March 21                                Serra de las Nieves                          TBA
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 09:41:07 am by Franky no Hair » Logged

For long weekends or just days birding come with me to this wonderful part of Spain visit my web site at http://www.birdinginspain.co.uk/
Peter
'Please support ABS'
Administrator

www.spanishnature.com

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 04:30:34 pm »

x

Peter
For great birding and wildlife tours.
www.worldwidebirdingtours.com

Articles are published on my blog: http://spanishnature.blogspot.com/
For day tours in 'my' area see: http://spanishnature.com/serrania-de-ronda.html
137cass298
ABS Member

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 08:10:23 pm »

could you give me information on the trip to Jaen on the 17 nov   

colin/Sandra hayward
Robin Paton
ABS Member

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 10:30:13 am »

Graham Mills and I, Robin Paton, will attend the outing on 20th to Brazo del Este. Where do you find details of meeting point. Can I be perfectly honest? I find navigation on the Society site diabolical.
Trevor H
ABS Member

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 02:34:43 pm »

Hi Frank

Any idea when we will have more information on the June meeting?

Regards

Trevor
Trevor H
ABS Member

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 12:51:25 pm »

Looking for information about the June meeting to Granada. We would love to attend this meeting but need to book flights and accomodation, any information would be appreciated to allow us to organise. Is this going to Granada or the province, if so which area?

It would be good to be able to book flights before the cost becomes prohibitive

Regards

Trevor
Brenda
Supporting ABS
ABS Member

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2019, 09:09:55 pm »

Hello Trevor.
Frank is away with Peter Jones in Morocco at the moment and I have been in touch with them both. Frank says the date is confirmed but the leader for the day has not confirmed as yet.

Brenda

Trevor H
ABS Member

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 09:36:24 am »

Hi Brenda

Thank you for chasing that up, although we still need an idea of where in Granada, as it makes a difference as to where we fly into, for example if it's nearer Loja then we can use Malaga but if it's right up near Huéscar then we'll go a very different route.  If it's around Granada itself then we can flight direct to Granada airport.  Does Frank have an idea of which area we'll be visiting?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Trevor
Trevor H
ABS Member

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 01:32:04 pm »

Is there any news regarding the June meeting yet, we have been waiting since December to book flights and accommodation?  6 weeks to go, is this trip happening or not?  Sorry to be like a broken record but it would be great to know some details even just where.

Regards

Trevor
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Calendar Events  |  Topic: Rolling dates for field meetings. « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length