Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 19, 2019, 06:52:44 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Calendar Events  |  Topic: Field Meeting and AGM July 20th « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Field Meeting and AGM July 20th  (Read 306 times)
Peter
'Please support ABS'
Administrator

www.spanishnature.com

« on: June 26, 2019, 08:47:59 pm »

Event: Field Meeting and AGM
Date: Saturday 20th July
Meeting Point: Venta La Vega - Ronda to Sevilla Road - See attached map for details
Time: 09.30h
Leader for the Field Meeting: Frank Hair

Information about the meeting.
We will visit the local mountain areas for birds of the Serrania de Ronda, these will include Red-billed Chough, Blue Rock Thrush, Black Wheatear, Black Redstart, Rock Bunting, Hawfinch, Alpine Swift, Crag Martin, Griffon Vulture, Booted Eagle, Short-toed Eagle, Bonelli's Eagle, Peregrine, Lesser Kestrel, Common Kestrel and many more species. The field meeting will end at 12.30 pm, we will then make our way to the Hotel Molino del Santo for our AGM (Agenda will be emailed to members) for 1 pm start.

AGM: Election of officers requiring election, financial report, news on our conservation projects and much more. Please do try and attend this important meeting, your view on all things related to the Society is so important for the continuing success of our Society and this is a chance to put forward your opinions and views/proposals.

Clothing:
It will be hot, so don't forget your hats and suncream!

Meals:
Bring your own packed lunch, but there are several local ventas in the area for a lunch, we would recommend dining at the Molino del Santo after the AGM.

* Screenshot-2019-06-26-at-20.12.48.png (121.54 kB, 1200x731 - viewed 35 times.)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 11:18:35 pm by Peter » Logged

Peter
For great birding and wildlife tours.
www.worldwidebirdingtours.com

Articles are published on my blog: http://spanishnature.blogspot.com/
For day tours in 'my' area see: http://spanishnature.com/serrania-de-ronda.html
Jacki Gittens
ABS Member

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 03:23:36 pm »

I’ll attend both the field trip and the AGM.
Jacki
Janet and David
ABS Member

Janet and David Fisher, married for years!

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 11:49:55 am »

David and I will attend the meeting and the AGM.
Janet Fisher
Mike Lumber
ABS Member

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 03:31:46 pm »

Hi, I'll be attending the AGM, can't make it down in time for the field meet. Also very much hoping to pick Peter's brain on various details for the 8 (?) of us who are going to Morocco
kateandwolf

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 10:49:58 pm »

Good evening!

Wolf and I will be attending the July meet and AGM. We will be staying at the nearby hotel El Horcajo on Friday and Saturday nights.

We look forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers,
Kate
Henny
ABS Member

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 11:44:58 am »

Hello, I’ll be attending both the field trip and the AGM.
Henny
Emac
ABS Member

« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 12:56:26 pm »

We will attend  the field  trip and the AGM.
Regards
Jonas and Erik Houltz
Peter
'Please support ABS'
Administrator

www.spanishnature.com

« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 08:13:58 pm »

Brenda and I will be at the AGM. Can't make the Field Meeting I am sad to say..

Peter

Peter
For great birding and wildlife tours.
www.worldwidebirdingtours.com

Articles are published on my blog: http://spanishnature.blogspot.com/
For day tours in 'my' area see: http://spanishnature.com/serrania-de-ronda.html
Roger Smith

« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 08:45:58 pm »

Hi Frank.

Jean and I will be attending the Field meeting on 20th July and the following AGM. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Roger Smith.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Open forum  |  Calendar Events  |  Topic: Field Meeting and AGM July 20th « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length