Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2019, 01:09:56 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Welcome to The Andalucia Bird Society Forum... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org  Bienvenido/a al Foro de la Sociedad Ornitologica Andaluza ... www.andaluciabirdsociety.org

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed Registration is FREE. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have any difficulties registering on this Forum, please use this link for help http://www.andaluciabirdsociety.org/index.php/contact-abs

Para participar en el foro, antes es preciso registrarse, a traves del enlace de registro El registro es GRATIS. Para acceder a los mensajes, seleccione el foro que desea visitar, de la lista que hay a continuacion.

The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Birding forum  |  General Information Wanted  |  Topic: Migration hotspots « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Migration hotspots  (Read 2657 times)
Barrysteel
ABS Member

« on: February 12, 2014, 07:34:18 pm »

I am new to ABS and also to Andalucia and am keen to see some migrating raptors, waders etc.preferably in the Alcornoques Park area which isn't too far for me. I'm not sure what would be the best time and place for this and would welcome members' help. On another issue, I will be attending my first Field meeting at Olvera on the 23rd and will be staying  in Olvera the night before. As I shall be on my own I would welcome the company of some fellow birders for a drink/meal on the Saturday evening and would love to hear from anyone in the same position.
Kevin Wade
ABS Member

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 08:21:25 pm »

Hi Barry
Welcome to the society!
If you visit John Cantelo's blogsite, you can follow his link to his wonderful site guide, which he allows fellow birders to download.  This will cover in great detail all the sites you will need around the Alcornacales Natural Park:

http://birdingcadizprovince.weebly.com/cadiz-birding-blog-page.html

Kevin
David
David

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 10:12:38 pm »

Hi Barry,

Also welcome to the Society.

If you post under Calendar Events / February Field Meeting for Feb 2014 that you will be attending the Field Meeting etc., you are more likely to get a response.

Regards
David

David
Barrysteel
ABS Member

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 10:39:08 pm »

Many thanks,David and Kevin for your help
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
The Andalucia Bird Society  |  ABS Birding forum  |  General Information Wanted  |  Topic: Migration hotspots « previous next »

Login with username, password and session length